EX700063- Decalcifier/Descaler – Domestic Coffee Machine 12 sachets
Decalcifier for small coffee machines
|Dimensions||90 × 115 × 2 mm|
Decalcifier/descaler for small coffee machines, easy and safe to use. Domestic Coffee machines need to be descaled from time to time to keep them in optimal working capacities
Descaling is a safe and much-needed procedure of eliminating scale from the boiler. Scale is build-up of mineral deposits from water create limescale, calcium, rust, mud, and water scale. The process is done via a chemical descaler.
Instruction for use:
- Dissolve the content of 1 bag in 1,5 litres of water.
- Switch on the machine and pour the solution into the water tank.
- Remove the filter holder (if exists) and predispose a large container.
- Operate the pump as if to make coffee, paying attention to the sprinkling of the solution, and distribute about 2 to 3 cups of solution.
- Repeat the operation at intervals of about 2 minutes.
- Should the group be obstructed by limestone, operate the pump with the steam tap (if exists) opened first, distributing about 2 to 3 cups of solution.
- When empty, rinse the tank with water; fill it with clean water and operate the pump until empty.